Also I just found out that Tony’s never heard of 30 Seconds to Mars.
I’m not sure how I feel about that.
- Tony: What pets should we get?
- Me: A puppy!
- Tony: A German Shepherd!
- Me: And a kitty!
- Me: And a corgi!!
- Me: And a rescue greyhound!!
- Tony: ...
- Me: AND A BUNNY.
Hot tea, rainy nights,
slow kisses on lazy days,
thunder in our ears.
Tony and I just made ourselves together on The Sims 2.
We both made each other’s personalities really lazy.
fwarg replied to your post: I just went through my entire shmoop tag, and ugh…
He bought me a stuffed bunny toy a couple weeks ago because I’d been having nightmares and I sleep better when hugging something, but it’s uncomfortable for both of us if we try to sleep with me hugging him. I decided to bring the bunny to my place, except that meant I didn’t have anything to hug when I stayed at his place. So one night he passes me the headcrab hat I got him for Christmas, and now every time I stay over he makes sure the hat is waiting for me on my side of the bed.
Standard bedtime routine:
- Start wanting to go to bed at 7:30
- Push yourself to wait until 9*
- Go to bathroom to brush teeth and remove makeup
- Go to bedroom
- Take off all clothing
- Set up laptop charger and laptop
- Get in bed with laptop
- Watch several episodes of Whose Line
- Put away laptop and set phone alarm
- Cuddle with Tony until it gets too uncomfortable/warm**
- Get into optimum sleeping position
- Make sure your butt and Tony’s butt are touching
- Blabber with Tony
*actual bedtime may vary
**if a Tony is not available, substitute with a stuffed bunny toy/your cat
It is hilariously adorable how bad Tony is at giving massages.
If I had kids, I’ve have to spend all my money on them, and I’d have to work for the rest of my life, and I’d start going bald…
I just want to rub Tony’s stupid beardy face on my face all the time.
Last night I was out late watching a play, and Tony got me chicken nuggets. Tonight he’s getting me beer for when I head over after work.
Whenever I shave Tony will rub my skin and go, “Smoooooth!” And then I won’t shave for a while and he’ll say, “Fuzzyyyyy!”