I think the best way to bring Coulson back would be for Coulson to wake up in a hospital room after recovering from his stab wound to see Captain America by his bedside. Captain America smiles and jokes, “I watched you while you were sleeping.” That would be perfect.
Went to see The Avengers again today.
Definitely worth the second trip. But now I’m back in my dorm and the guys and the boy are back in Oak Park and I’m alone and lonely and shmoopy and I want to cuddlefuck. And I still have to unpack but I have so much shit and ugh.
- Tony: What's the bow-and-arrow guy's name again?
- Me: That's Hawkeye.
- Tony: Right. And Scarlett Johansson's character?
- Me: Black Widow. She's a spy.
- Tony: And they don't have superpowers?
- Me: Well no, but they're still badass.
- Tony: And Thor and the bad guy are brothers?
- Me: Adopted, and that's Loki.
- Tony: Right, adopted. Nordic.
- Tony: Funny, if I was asking you questions about a chick flick you probably couldn't answer any of them.
By the way you all SERIOUSLY need to watch this movie it is absolutely perfect in every way. Even the 3D was worth paying extra for. Even the PREVIEWS were amazing. Also the Hulk had my favourite line in the entire film which surprised me. And I can’t believe it took me this long to realize that the boy and Iron Man have the same name, so now anytime something bad happens to Tony Stark I get even more upset than I already would’ve since Iron Man is one of if not my favourite Marvel character.